[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Conal.Elliott%PROOF.ERGO.CS.CMU.EDU@MCC.COM
- Subject: Profiling lisp
- From: William D. Gooch <ai.gooch@MCC.COM>
- Date: Thu, 15 Sep 88 08:24 CDT
- Cc: common-lisp%sail.stanford.edu@MCC.COM, Kenneth.Cline%PROOF.ERGO.CS.CMU.EDU@MCC.COM
- In-reply-to: <26018.590274139@PROOF.ERGO.CS.CMU.EDU>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 88 17:02:19 EDT
Does anyone have ideas, or preferably code, to profile Lisp code, i.e., to find
out how much time is being spent where?
We are using Lucid Common Lisp 2.1.1. I'll post a summary of my results.
I don't think this will help you, but: Symbolics has put an excellent
set of metering tools in their latest release (Genera 7.2).