[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Gumby@mcc.com
- Subject: Features
- From: Jon L White <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 19 May 88 00:14:48 PDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: David Vinayak Wallace's message of Wed, 18 May 88 20:58 CDT <880518205815.3.GUMBY@BRAHMA.ACA.MCC.COM>
re: What do you do if you encounter #+nasa:hyperdrive but you don't have the
nasa package defined?
If an alleged feature name "doesn't exist", that means that the feature
isn't present [and it can fail to "exist" in several different ways].
This is the behaviour Lucid implements, and I'm sure I saw some network
mail a long time ago agreeing to this meaning. But I don't see any
statement about this case in the X3J13 CLeanup Committee's issue
SHARPSIGN-PLUS-MINUS-PACKAGE. Kent? Larry?
-- JonL --
- From: David Vinayak Wallace <Gumby@MCC.COM>