Re: visible hash tables

I'm didn't forget that hash tables have other parameters besides :type and
:size.  I just didn't think it appropriate to include them in the #H notation,
in part because they're likely to be implementation-dependent.

For that matter, you can't fully reconstruct vectors and arrays from the #()
and #A notations either, since they omit properties like whether or not the
vector has a fill pointer, whether the array is adjustable or not, and whether
the array is one of :element-type T or some more restricted type.

-- Dave
-------