[no subject]

Your point that PROGBODYs are also RETURN-BODYs is what makes the
strongest argument for TAGBODY. The name PROGBODY is most suggestive
of "having the functionality one expects in a PROG's body" which includes
the ability to RETURN. ie, that (PROG (...) . body) might mean
(LET (...) (PROGBODY ...)) which we obviously don't intend. Hence, any
name not including the name PROG would be better because it would not
suggest functionality we don't intend it to provide. Hence, I think the
name TAGBODY is fine.