arrays

    Date: 5 October 1982 19:24-EDT
    From: Earl A. Killian <EAK at MIT-MC>

    Suggestion: Now that :TYPE to MAKE-ARRAY is :ELEMENT-TYPE,
    shouldn't ARRAY-TYPE be ARRAY-ELEMENT-TYPE?
Yes, definitely.
						 Or perhaps just
    ELEMENT-TYPE, in which case it would work for any sequence?  Not
    clear that the concept is very useful for generalized sequences
    (e.g. ELEMENT-TYPE of a cons would always be T), though it might
    find some use in writing new sequence functions.
Probably this is too random, although I wouldn't mind it.

    Question 1: was ARRAY-RESET-FILL-POINTER eliminated by the decision
    at the last meeting to use SETF exclusively?  I.e. is it subsumed
    by (SETF (ARRAY-ACTIVE-LENGTH A) L)?
(SETF (FILL-POINTER surely.