Destructuring

I believe that there are currently no destructuring operations in the
white pages, though implementations are free to add these as
non-standard extensions (or to retain what they already have, if it is
consistent with the current white pages).  I think that the opposition
to destructuring in existing forms such as LAMBDA and LET was (and is)
both strong and deep-rooted.  Most of the opponents would go along with
adding a few new forms that do destructuring (DLET or whatever), but
these never got added.  Suggestions along these lines might make it into
next year's edition of the white pages, but it's too late for the current
go-round, I think -- it would take us awhile to converge on exactly what
destructuring should be used where.

-- Scott