[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: COMMON-LISP@sail.stanford.edu
- Subject: implicit blocks
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 29 Dec 87 11:26:20 PST
- Posted-date: Tue, 29 Dec 87 11:26:20 PST
- Sender: email@example.com
CLtL specifies that the body of a defun is implicitly surrounded by a
block with the same name as the defun. As far as I can find, it makes
no such stipulation about the bodies of named lexical functions introduced
with FLET or LABELS, nor for macro bodies (defmacro, macrolet).
Of the three implementations I have looked at, two do supply implicit
blocks for FLET, LABELS, and DEFMACRO (I didn't check for macrolet),
and one supplies an implicit block ONLY for DEFUN.
Has this been clarified in earlier discussions?