[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
the KEYWORD package ...
- To: David Bein <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Subject: the KEYWORD package ...
- From: David C. Plummer <DCP@QUABBIN.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Fri, 26 Feb 88 16:58 EST
- In-reply-to: <572757648/bein@pyrnova>
Date: 24 Feb 1988 19:20-PST
From: David Bein <firstname.lastname@example.org>
(1) Anytime a symbol's home package is set to the keyword package,
the symbol is keywordized destroying any previous value.
I think it should be an error to import something into the keyword
package. Yes, this makes the keyword package more magic than it already
is. That's perfectly OK with me unless I hear a good answer to this
What programming model are you using that suggests you want to do
something like this?
(2) It should be an error for the keyword package to use (or be used by)
(3) It should be an error to import a symbol into the keyword package
which already has another home package.