REQUEST FOR CHANGE IN DISTRIBUTION

Dear Moderator:

    I would like to request a change on your distribution list for your
Common-Lisp mailings.  In an effort to conserve disk space and keep the
traffic on the DDN as low as possible, we want to handle the distribution
from one central account at our site.  We have established the account
ARI_LISP for this reason.  Please add the following name to your distribution
list for Common-Lisp information:

	ARI_LISP@ARI-HQ1.ARPA
and please remove the following user from the distribution list:

	WILLIAMS@ARI-HQ1.ARPA.

If you have any questions, please contact me through the DDN as
HOBBS@ARI-HQ1.ARPA or you may call me at 703-751-7993.  Thank You.

Reginald L. Hobbs
Technical Liason for ARI-HQ1.ARPA
------