I need help

I am currently trying to design and implement a high level protocol to lash
together a bunch of programs running on SYMBOLICS and SUNS.  The protocol is
a generalization of the EVAL protocol used by the distributed DCLOCKS shell.
Unfortunately, the SUN documentation available to me doesn't discuss what is
available in terms of stack groups, processes, network code, etc.
	I need pointers to more detailed SUN documentation, or better yet,
a knowledgable individual to talk to.  Any suggestions of volunters would
be much appreciated.  Thanks in advance for any help or sympathy.

		Jeff Barnett