[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: cleanup status?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Sandra J Loosemore)
- Date: Fri, 28 Aug 87 09:52:09 MDT
Have there been any decisions made by the cleanup committee on issues that
have been previously hashed out in gory detail on this mailing list? If so,
is there a document that describes what changes have been approved? Some of
the areas of concern are:
- which DEFxxx forms should be processed at compile time
- clarifications on syntax for DEFMACRO lambda lists
- PARSE-BODY function and extensions to &BODY
- declarations in FLET/LABELS
I don't want to initiate more flaming on these topics, I just want to know
if anything has been resolved or not.