[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Bigger Benchmarks
- From: email@example.com (Stanley T. Shebs)
- Date: Tue, 22 Sep 87 16:27:53 MDT
- Comment: Remailed at SAIL.STANFORD.EDU after delay caused by mailing list error.
Does anybody have any benchmarks larger and more complex than the Gabriel
benchmarks? I'm especially interested in those that use a variety of data
structures and that are CPU rather than I/O intensive. A more complete use
of CL is desirable also. Suggestions or code equally welcome...