[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: LISP:STRUCTURE ?
- From: Dan Hoey <hoey@nrl-aic.ARPA>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1987 16:43:00 -0000
1. Is there a symbol named "STRUCTURE" in the LISP package? In all the
``official'' lists I have seen, the symbol appears. Yet I find no
mention of it in CLtL nor in the lists of errata.
2. In the Common Lisps I have been able to test, LISP:STRUCTURE names a
type of which types defined by DEFSTRUCT are subtypes. Is STRUCTURE a
standard type that should be added to table 4-1?
3. If the answer to 1 is yes, and the answer to 2 is no, then what is
- From: Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>