[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Atoms in association lists
- To: dml@NADC.ARPA, sidney%acorn@LIVE-OAK.LCS.MIT.EDU
- Subject: Re: Atoms in association lists
- From: email@example.com (D. Loewenstern)
- Date: Thu, 9 Jul 87 08:45:29 EDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Version 2.2, LM performs as I stated. I don't have 2.4. Personally,
I prefer this performance.
2) CLtL, p.281, "if NIL appears in the a-list in place of a pair ... ASSOC
will ignore the NIL in the a-list and continue to search for an actual
pair (cons) whose car is NIL."
If 2.4 returns NIL, then it is a bug.