[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
MULTIPLE-VALUES, consing, and clarity
- To: goldman@VAXA.ISI.EDU
- Subject: MULTIPLE-VALUES, consing, and clarity
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Tue, 21 Apr 87 19:54 EDT
- Cc: COMMON-LISP@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- In-reply-to: <8704212004.AA03718@vaxa.isi.edu>
This was discussed at enormous length early in the design of Common Lisp.
Most of the mail discussions, draft manuals, and ballots have been archived,
so if you really care that much, it's possible to reconstruct the discussion.
I'll just say here that at one time MULTIPLE-VALUE-BIND did allow & keywords,
but it was changed.