[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: What does this bit of code do?
- To: Kent M Pitman <KMP@scrc-stony-brook.arpa>
- Subject: Re: What does this bit of code do?
- From: email@example.com (Sandra J Loosemore)
- Date: Mon, 2 Mar 87 10:26:10 MST
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>, Fri, 27 Feb 87 13:14 EST
It occurs to me that one of the strangenesses of exiting from the cleanup
forms of an unwind-protect is that CLtL requires throw to find a matching
catch before proceeding to do anything, even though the throw might never
actually return control to that catch! Weird....