[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: primerd!DOUG@ENX.Prime.PDN
- Subject: MAPing Sequences
- From: Guy Steele <gls@Think.COM>
- Date: Tue, 31 Mar 87 11:51 EST
- Cc: COMMON-LISP@sail.stanford.edu
Date: 30 Mar 87 09:35:33 EST
How can one handle circular lists indescriminately in sequence
functions? It seems to me that at minimum the function must record or
mark each cons to avoid a recursive loop. Am I missing an obvious point?
The technique is described in the form of a piece of code for
LIST-LENGTH on page 265 of CLTL.