[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: all symbols
- To: smh@EMS.MEDIA.MIT.EDU, DALY@IBM.COM, common-lisp@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- Subject: Re: all symbols
- From: hornig@QUABBIN.SCRC.Symbolics.COM
- Date: Tue, 7 Apr 87 12:53 EDT
- In-reply-to: <8704071631.AA02759@EMS.MEDIA.MIT.EDU>
- Sender: File-Server@QUABBIN.SCRC.Symbolics.COM
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 87 11:31:13 EST
From: smh@EMS.MEDIA.MIT.EDU (Steven Haflich)
As a check on all those who have "rolled their own" list of the symbols
in the LISP package, there should be exactly 775 of them.
I believe there should be 776. Symbolics Genera 7 does not export
LISP:SIZE, which is used in (DECLARE (OPTIMIZE SIZE)). In fact,
Symbolics may have acquired the error from the list we circulated some
time back, from which we subsequently learned SIZE was missing.
Where is SIZE mentioned? It's not in the description of OPTIMIZE.