[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: hornig@QUABBIN.SCRC.Symbolics.COM
- Subject: all symbols
- From: smh@EMS.MEDIA.MIT.EDU (Steven Haflich)
- Date: Wed, 8 Apr 87 10:06:07 EST
- Cc: common-lisp@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- In-reply-to: hornig@QUABBIN.SCRC.Symbolics.COM's message of Tue, 7 Apr 87 12:53 EDT
From: smh@EMS.MEDIA.MIT.EDU (Steven Haflich)
I believe there should be 776.
Where is SIZE mentioned? It's not in the description of OPTIMIZE.
My mistake -- I was confused by some old software, and didn't check
CLtL. SIZE should *not* be an external of package LISP.
With this correction, I agree that there should be exactly 775 symbols
exported from package LISP. Presumably our lists are the same ...