[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: VERACSD@A.ISI.EDU
- Subject: Format
- From: "Scott E. Fahlman" <Fahlman@C.CS.CMU.EDU>
- Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1987 19:04:00 -0000
- Cc: common-lisp@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- In-reply-to: Msg of 14 Apr 1987 14:47-EDT from VERACSD at A.ISI.EDU
- Sender: FAHLMAN@C.CS.CMU.EDU
Is there a FORMAT directive that prints real numbers as integers
(truncated or rounded), without a decimal point?
I'm not sure, but I don't think so. Why not call Truncate or Round on
the number and then format it with ~D ?