[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: macroexpand inside of macrolet...
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: macroexpand inside of macrolet...
- From: Masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1987 13:53:00 -0000
- In-reply-to: David Bein <pyramid!bein@hplabs.HP.COM>'s message of 15 Apr 87 01:59 PDT
The issue of a lexical environment argument to macroexpand and
macroexpand-1 was discussed at length on this list as well as on the
cleanup committee list.
The problem doesn't go away with the removal of macrolet, because FLET
and LABELS can shadow macros, too.