[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: EVAL-WHEN symbols
- To: MURRAY%cs.umass.edu@RELAY.CS.NET
- Subject: Re: EVAL-WHEN symbols
- From: Masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1987 14:35:00 -0000
- Cc: common-lisp@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- In-reply-to: MURRAY%cs.umass.edu@RELAY.CS.NET's message of Tue, 14 Apr 87 15:45 EDT
If you want to shadow any of EVAL, LOAD or COMPILE and leave EVAL-WHEN,
you can do so by shadowing EVAL-WHEN with a new EVAL-WHEN which checks
for your new symbols and transforms them to the old.
Ugly, but simple.