LISP POINTERS newsletter announcement

                      *** ANNOUNCEMENT ***

                          LISP POINTERS

We're putting together a newsletter and we'd like you to come along.

Every other month, starting in March of 1987, Lisp Pointers will
be bringing you articles, implementation summaries, opinion columns,
and information on the lastest action on the standardization front.
And we need you -- to contribute to our departments, to read the
results of our efforts, and to suggest ways we can provide more of the
kinds of information you want to see.

Lisp Pointers is being funded by companies who care about the future
of Lisp.  The editorial content of the newsletter will not be
influenced by these companies nor will the companies be responsible
for the material contained within Lisp Pointers.  Until such time as
we affiliate with a more formal organization, subscriptions to Lisp
Pointers will be free.  Please spread the word among your friends,
both real and electronic.

Our newsletter will be available through the mails.  To join our
mailing list, send your name and address to:

Mary S. Van Deusen, Editor
IBM Research
PO Box 704
Yorktown Heights, New York  10598
914-789-7845
617-384-2526
MAIDA@IBM.COM

Contributions should be sent directly to the appropriate department:

***LETTERS TO THE EDITOR, NEWS ITEMS***
Mary S. Van Deusen (see above)

***IMPLEMENTATIONS***
Walter van Roggen