*print-circle*

Is there a compelling reason why *print-circle* is not required to identify
shared substructures, as well as circular structures?  The "obvious" (to me)
implementation will detect both.  Being able to write out a complex, linked
structure with the guarantee that its topology will be preserved when it
is read back in again seems like a very useful thing.  I'd be glad to share
my code to do this if there is sufficient demand for it.

-Sandra
-------