X3J13 mailing list

    Date: 6 Dec 1986 07:29-PST
    From: MATHIS@ADA20.ISI.EDU

    The next X3J13 meeting will be in Dallas, TX, Dec 10-12, 1986.
    Topics on the agenda include the function cell value cell issue
    and a discussion of error systems.  The first meeting included a
    discussion of object system proposals and "minor" corrections to
    the Steele book.

    There is a separate mailing list for X3J13.  If you are
    interested, please reply directly to me.

Please put me on the mailing list. Thanks.
My arpa address is :
	chaowatkins@srcr-stony-brook.arpa

	[..... ]

    -- Bob Mathis, Convenor and Acting Chairman, X3J13