Japanese Subset Proposal

Profesor Masayuki Ida, the chairman of the Common Lisp subcomittee of
JEIDA in Japan, has sent me a draft of a subset proposal that a number
of Japanese researchers have been working on.  He is interested in
discussing this with the U.S. Common Lisp community, and especially
those people interested in subsets.  The proposal is too long to send to
the whole Common-Lisp mailing list, so I have put it on C.CS.CMU.EDU
as file "prva:<slisp.standard>japan-core.txt".   Discussion of this
proposal should probably take place on the CL-SUBSET mailing list.

-- Scott