[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Readtables and prin1
- To: Richard Acuff <Acuff@SUMEX-AIM.ARPA>
- Subject: Readtables and prin1
- From: "Scott E. Fahlman" <Fahlman@C.CS.CMU.EDU>
- Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1986 02:33:00 -0000
- Cc: common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- In-reply-to: Msg of 24 Sep 1986 14:56-EDT from Richard Acuff <Acuff at SUMEX-AIM.ARPA>
- Sender: FAHLMAN@C.CS.CMU.EDU
... My inclination would be to require anyone using an
extensively hacked readtable to write his own matching printer.
What do you mean by "extensively"?
Hacked enough that you can't do what you want to do with what is
presently in Common Lisp.