Re: SETF and friends [and the "right" name problem]

    Date: 2 Sep 1982 10:33 PDT
    From: JonL at PARC-MAXC
    Apologies for replying so late to this one -- have been travelling for a week
    after AAAI, and *moving to a new house* -- but I want to add support to
    your comments.
Me too.  Moving, that is.  I just got to your message, and only
because it had me as a recipient directly instead of on a mailing-list.
I now live in Brighton.  (What a pain!  About two weeks shot to hell,
between looking and moving...and still no phone because of the *&^@#^%
phone company screwing up my order, as usual.)

So how's the house?