ENDP and LET*

I am mildly opposed to Guy's ENDP suggestion on the grounds that it is
one more damned little thing to worry about, and for some users this
could be the hair that breaks the camels brain, or whatever.  Having a
dotted list choke EVAL is a very low probability error, unless the user
is doing something where he deserves to lose, so I'd rather not make
ENDP harder to use just to deal with this rare case.

I am very strongly opposed to the proposal to add &parallel and
&sequential to variable-binding lists.  In the rare case where the user
wants ultimate control over the order in which inits are done, let him
do it with SETQs and PSETQs or nested LET and LET*.

-- Scott