[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Status of declare UNSPECIAL
- To: Common-Lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- Subject: Status of declare UNSPECIAL
- From: "Scott E. Fahlman" <Fahlman@C.CS.CMU.EDU>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1986 01:02:00 -0000
- In-reply-to: Msg of 24 Jul 1986 16:36-EDT from edsel!bhopal!jonl at navajo.stanford.edu (Jon L White)
- Sender: FAHLMAN@C.CS.CMU.EDU
The introduction of an UNSPECIAL declaration is on my list of issues to
raise at some point. Jonathan Rees has asked for this several times
over the past few years and has asked why is isn't in the language
already. I don't remember, and nobody else seems to either.
Since this obviously interacts with the scope-of-declarations stuff,
let's consider this as part of the same discussion.