[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Staus of proposals 10, 11, and 12
- To: "David C. Plummer" <DCP@SCRC-QUABBIN.ARPA>
- Subject: Staus of proposals 10, 11, and 12
- From: "Scott E. Fahlman" <Fahlman@C.CS.CMU.EDU>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1986 03:53:00 -0000
- Cc: Common-Lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- In-reply-to: Msg of 28 Jul 1986 11:55-EDT from David C. Plummer <DCP at QUABBIN.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Sender: FAHLMAN@C.CS.CMU.EDU
Proposal #10: Forms That Allow Declarations
I did question the need/usefullness of allowing declarations in
MACROLET. Nobody has responded and I still can't think of any.
It would come as a nasty surprise to people if MACROLET were different
from FLET and LABELS in this respect.