Proposed moratorium

A significant fraction of the readers of this mailing list will be at
the Lisp Conference next week.  Your moderator will be among them.  We
all dread the thought of returning to blown-out mailboxes.

I would like to request that people refrain from sending technical
messages to Common-Lisp from Saturday, August 2, through Thursday,
August 7.  This brief interlude can be used for catching up on old Common
Lisp mail, thinking up new issues, or interacting with the real world
(whatever THAT is).  This is just a suggestion, but I can't guarantee
that mail arriving during that period will be looked at.

-- Scott