Proposal #5 status

    Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1986  23:16 EDT
    From: "Scott E. Fahlman" <Fahlman@C.CS.CMU.EDU>

As I pointed out in another message, the argument should be called
stop-parsing-on-string-p or something like that.  I gave examples that
the current definition of parse-body implies are errors.

FYI, The normal way things appear in the manual is
	{ declaration | doc-string }*
and that is also the order I have seen it (declarations before
doc-string) in code at Symbolics.

	??  I assume somebody has convinced themselves that the ordering or
	separation of declares has no semantic meaning in CL?

    Yes, unless you have a counter-example.

I can't think of any, but I wanted to make sure somebody has convinced
themselves.