The Noncontroversial Ten Proposals

#5: PARSE-BODY
    I think it should take another optional that says whether
    declarations are allowed.  This just makes it more general.

    If it has to expand a macro to check for declarations and
    finds that the expansion does NOT contain a declaration,
    does it return the body with or without the first form
    expanded?

    How about returning two lists of declarations: those for
    specials and all others?  This could be used by the
    interpreter.  Is it worth the extra time?

    I think the values should be returned in logical order:
    declarations, doc-string, body.

What happened to our discussion of programs which modify constants?
I believe we agreed that was an error.  Or was it too controversial?

How about a LET, FLET, or LABELS which defines the same name more
than once?

- Paul

------