[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (declare (type fixnum ---)) considered etc.
- Subject: Re: (declare (type fixnum ---)) considered etc.
- From: email@example.com (Stanley Shebs)
- Date: Wed, 23 Jul 86 09:14:45 MDT
- Apparently-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Newsgroups: fa.common-lisp
- Organization: University of Utah CS Dept
- References: <RAM.12224983442.BABYL@C.CS.CMU.EDU>
- Reply-to: shebs@utah-orion.UUCP (Stanley Shebs)
In article <RAM.12224983442.BABYL@C.CS.CMU.EDU> RAM@C.CS.CMU.EDU (Rob MacLachlan) writes:
>I suggest that there should be some short integer type which is
>defined to have a reasonably large magnitude (> 2^20). [...]
Help me, Mr. Wizard, they're trying to add more datatypes to CL!! :-)