Types of Functions

    Why is it that in CLtL (p 76) Functionp is the only type
    predicate which is not specified to be equivalent to
    (typep foo 'function)?

Good question.  I don't remember, and can't think of any good reason for
this omission.  Does anyone else remember what's going on here?  It is
too glaringly different from the neighboring descriptions to be an
inadvertent omission.  Maybe it is just the result of the confusion
about what we mean by function, which got tightened up a bit after this
section was written and needs to be tightened up still more.  Once that
is done, I see no reason for Functionp not to be equivalent to Typep of
Funciton.

-- Scott