Re: Common LISP meeting at Lisp Conference

   Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1986  19:53 EDT
   From: "Scott E. Fahlman" <Fahlman@edu.cmu.cs.c>

   There was talk of a Common Lisp meeting at the Lisp Conference.  We
   don't currently plan to have a general session on Common Lisp at the
   Lisp conference, though there will be some assorted Common Lisp
   activities happening there, probably including a meeting on
   object-oriented facilities.

Good.  I would also like to mention that the August EuLisp meeting is going
to take place in Boston during the conference: