compiled-function-p

      Is compiled-function-p supposed to answer true for FEXPRs?

      What should compiled-function-p do when it comes across some
    evil looking thing which represents a compiled-closure and which
    is truly funcall'able like a regular compiled lambda body?

There's no such thing as a FEXPR in Common Lisp, though some
implementations may use such a thing internally in implementing special
forms.  I'll assume that you mean "special form" or "special operator"
or whatever we are calling it.  I think that Compiled-Function-P and
Function-P should answer NIL for special forms.

Compiled-Function-P should answer T for compiled closures that are
callable like functions.

This whole business of what is a function needs work.  It will be on the
agenda of things to be discussed and clarified.

-- Scott