[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Does defmacro need a lexicality barrier?
- To: Pavel.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Re: Does defmacro need a lexicality barrier?
- From: Miller.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: Thu, 01 May 1986 22:27:00 -0000
- Cc: Common-Lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- In-reply-to: Pavel.pa's message of 1 May 86 16:24 PDT
Date: 1 May 86 16:24 PDT
Subject: Does defmacro need a lexicality barrier?
What I would really like is a method for the construction of
``closures'' over the null lexical environment. As far as I can tell,
Common Lisp does not supply such a mechanism
(EVAL '#'(lambda (x y) ...) NIL)