[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(PROCLAIM '(IGNORE ...))
- To: "common-lisp" <common-lisp@su-ai.ARPA>
- Subject: (PROCLAIM '(IGNORE ...))
- From: "BACH::GREEK" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1986 13:41:00 -0000
- Reply-to: "BACH::GREEK" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The book says that the IGNORE declaration affects only variable bindings.
I think this is trying to say that you can't proclaim an ignore.
Is it really that hard to put the appropriate declarations in the
(hopefully) few places where you want to ignore something?