TRUE, FALSE

    Date: Tue, 11 Mar 86 20:03 EST
    From: Mike McMahon <MMcM@SCRC-STONY-BROOK.ARPA>

    Guy's proposed function cannot be used with special forms (macros) that
    take something to be "evaluated in the function context", such as for
    example the :print-function option to defstruct.  My experience shows
    TRUE and FALSE ideally suited for such applications.

[I am now putting on my SCHEME hat.]  This is merely another example of
how awkward it is to have distinguished "function contexts" and "value
contexts" when using functionals.

I agree now that TRUE and FALSE may be better suited to the Common lisp
style than CONSTFN (but that style is sometimes awkward).
--Guy