-*- lines

I found these especially useful in Maclisp where the parsiing had to
be done in Teco.

I'm not going to bother to explain all the references, but for those
who know already, i did a file attribute list frob for LSB which
(redundantly) specified the module and system, and the use of an LSB
file attribumte list option was useful for both incremnetal
compilation on the lispm and for getting things read into Maclisp via
LEDIT in the correct readtable.

I just looked at the creation date of the latest such hacked ledit
file i use, and it was in 1980.  I was a bit surprised by the age...
It's still being used.