[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
EVAL-WHEN buried inside a form.
- To: "common-lisp" <common-lisp@su-ai.ARPA>
- Subject: EVAL-WHEN buried inside a form.
- From: "BACH::GREEK" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 08 Apr 1986 13:53:00 -0000
- Reply-to: "BACH::GREEK" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Well, I have to agree with Rob that it would be restrictive to disallow
EVAL-WHENs buried inside of arbitrary forms. Does the model for processing
EVAL-WHEN given in CLtL take into account that they might not be at