[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Extent of function definition created by FLET/LABELS
- To: NGALL@G.BBN.COM
- Subject: Extent of function definition created by FLET/LABELS
- From: Robert W. Kerns <RWK@SCRC-YUKON.ARPA>
- Date: Tue, 8 Apr 86 21:09 EST
- Cc: common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- In-reply-to: <[G.BBN.COM] 8-Apr-86 18:06:32.NGALL>
Date: 8 Apr 1986 18:06-EST
Is the following legal CL:
Yes, it is quite legal. We do this extensively in
our system code.
(funcall (labels ((foo () (print "hello"))
(bar () (foo)))
If not, where is it forbidden?
P.S. It works in VaxLisp.