a note on back messages

Ed or Pat have a line-printer copy of the old messages from CLISP
dating back to November 85 if anyone is interested.  It is also
available by logging in on the Dec-20 and typing "bboard clisp".

I will manually forward messages that come to the group until the
necessary aliases are added to the Dec-20 to put us on the list.
They will not be individual messages but in groups (of however many
have come in since the last time I checked).  When the "real"
distribution begins, each message will be a separate news article.