[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Common-Lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- Subject: True, False
- From: "Scott E. Fahlman" <Fahlman@C.CS.CMU.EDU>
- Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1986 13:48:00 -0000
- Sender: FAHLMAN@C.CS.CMU.EDU
I've got no problem with the True and False functions, I guess. I'm not
100% sure that I like those names -- if I saw these in code, I would
tend to assume that they were predicates more or less equivalent to (not
(null ...)) and (null...). But I have nothing better to propose right
Probably the best thing to do for now is to tack them onto the end of
the error proposal in a section labeled "Extensions to the Language" or
something like that.
I'm glad to hear that the error proposal is moving along.
- True, False
- From: David C. Plummer <DCP@SCRC-QUABBIN.ARPA>