[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
"But that CONSES?"
- To: gls@AQUINAS.THINK.COM
- Subject: "But that CONSES?"
- From: "George J. Carrette" <GJC@MC.LCS.MIT.EDU>
- Date: Mon, 10 Mar 86 18:05:46 EST
- Cc: Common-Lisp@SU-AI.ARPA, KMP@SCRC-STONY-BROOK.ARPA
- In-reply-to: Msg of Mon 10 Mar 86 15:48 EST from Guy Steele <gls at THINK-AQUINAS.ARPA>
They could be very wrong. If CONSTFN is declared to be integrable
then (CONSTFN T) could very well return the same thing, #'TRUE, every time.
No need to cons.