A package to contain Common LISP extensions.

    From: "BACH::GREEK" <greek%bach.decnet@hudson.dec.com>

    Of course DEC's EXTENDED-LISP package would contain different things
    than Symbolic's.  That's the purpose of the EXTENDED-LISP package.
    Perhaps LISP-EXTENSIONS would be a better name.  I just think that
    everyone should agree on the name of the package to contain their
    extensions.  Then a user would at least have a place to start.

To start what?  I don't think there is such a thing as common
extensions, so it doesn't make much sense to me to agree to put our
uncommon extensions in a common package.