[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
deftype with &key
- To: common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- Subject: deftype with &key
- From: OLDMAN@USC-ISI.ARPA
- Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1986 19:58:00 -0000
- Comment: Remailed at SU-AI after delay caused by mailing list error.
- Sender: OLDMAN@USC-ISI.ARPA
In the area of minor cleanup, I propose that deftype add &key to
its list of legal lambda-list markers. I don't see why it is not
there now and it seems that it would be occationally useful.