intern

The reason I haven't jumped into this INTERN discussion is that this
ground was gone over at great length sometime in the last year (but not
since the Boston meeting), and most of these INTERN problems were
resolved, more or less.  But it is very difficult for me to get at the
archives right now, and I haven't had time to go back and review the
finer points of what was decided.  (Yes, it is totally unacceptable that
the archives are not available in convenient form.  The current plan is
that the ISI support group will solve this problem when and if they ever
get rolling.)

If anyone has this stuff available, it would be very helpful if you
could post a synopsis of the previous intern discussion.

-- Scott