Results

I painstakingly checked your "Results" with my notes; they are nearly
identical.  Here are some comments.

It looks like the concept of "local scope" is no longer used by Common Lisp.
If so, it should be removed from the manual.

On point 38, we did not agree to define (LET (B) ...) to make B unbound;
at least, I didn't hear about it if we did.

On point 110, you forgot to mention explicitly that EQL is the default
for all these functions.

Other than that it looks great.  I've started typing in the new
error system documentation and will send it out as soon as I
can.